ProRAE Guardian Tier 3 Software License
- Buy 10 for $750.00 each and save 25%
- Buy 17 for $670.00 each and save 33%
- Buy 29 for $600.00 each and save 40%
- Buy 49 for $500.00 each and save 50%
Once your order is placed we will email you the software key/keys within 48 hours.
If it is an emergency we can have them to you in a few hours if we are contacted and informed of the emergency.
ProRAE Guardian Software - Real-Time Wireless Gas Detection Solution.
ProRAE Guardian represents an advanced generation of real-time wireless threat detection solutions from RAE Systems. Available now, the software program serves as a "mobile command center" for safety managers and incident commanders by connecting and relaying data from RAE Systems AreaRAE family and select third party wireless products to remote locations anywhere in the world.
ProRAE Guardian accepts real-time detector data and instantly displays device status, alarm, and sensor reading information – all integrated on a single map display. Because ProRAE Guardian is always on and always connected, geographically dispersed teams can coordinate threat responses while simultaneously viewing the same situational data, all in real time.
RAE Systems Wireless Gas Monitors that work with ProRAE Guardian:
AreaRAE's, MultiRAE Plus, MultiRAE Lite, MultiRAE, MultiRAE Pro, ToxiRAE Pro, MiniRAE 3000, UltraRAE 3000, ppbRAE 3000 and MeshGuard. (wireless enabled units only and may require a RAELink 3 Mesh or RAELink 3)
ProRAE Guardian Data Sheet
|ToxiRAE Pro Family|
|GammaRAE II R|
|RAEGuard 2 PID|
|All other 3rd party instruments|
- - A "mobile command center" for safety managers and incident commanders
- - Real-time view of all RAE Systems and select 3rd-party wireless instruments
- - Simultaneously monitor up to 500 instruments
- - Cascade mode allows readings from multiple sites to be aggregated onto one dynamic map display
- - View real-time data from anywhere in the world
- - Supports continuous [24/7/365] monitoring applications
- - Support for multiple communication protocols
- - Always on, always connected
- - Reliable and field-proven
- - New UI with easy-to-use graphical displays
- - XML & MODBUS interface for easy integration into 3rd party systems
- - Integrated Google Maps, ESRI map engine, Tiger Maps, and MXD map support
- - View map and multiple instrument readings simultaneously on the same display
- - First Responders in any EMS or Hazmat/Fire Industry
- - Civil Defense
- - Oil and Gas
- - Industrial
- - Environmental